University of Social Sciences is the largest private educational institution in Poland, with more than 25 years of experience. We provide high-quality education to students from all over the world. The University offers a wide range of Bachelor's and Master's programs in major cities in Poland and in the branch campus in London. Our offer also includes MBA and PhD studies and a unique American Master’s degree program in cooperation with Clark University.
Our goal is to equip students and graduates with specialist knowledge and practical skills needed in the 21st century’s labor market, both at the local and international levels. Therefore, all of our programs are developed in close cooperation with partner companies and institutions and provide students with an opportunity to participate in internship programs and various projects in a real-world business environment. In this brochure, you will find the Univeristy’s offer, information about our international projects, interesting facts and admission requirements – everything you may need in order to choose the best education for you and plan your career.
Studies at the University of Social Sciences are a great way to pursue your academic and professional passions, earn awards in scientific and sports competitions, participate in student activities, develop your interests in university clubs and make friends for life.
Why is the University of Social Sciences the best choice?
- The most popular non-public university in Poland according to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- More than 25 years of experience – operating since 1994.
- Over 16,000 students and 60,000 graduates.
- Top-ranking private University (3rd in Poland).
- Close collaboration with Clark University enabling students to obtain an American Master`s degree and to complete their studies in the USA and participate in an internship program - a gateway to an international career!
- Educational programs reflecting the needs of the rapidly changing world. Up-to-date majors: International Business Management, Computer Science, International Tourism and Hospitality Management and many others.
- Practical business training. Students don' just learn the theory of different subjects, but also use this theory in a working environment during projects organized in cooperation with companies.
- Top-class academic staff and renowned practitioners and specialists from Poland and abroad (the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Israel and others).
- High-standard modern educational infrastructure in major cities in Poland (Warsaw, Lodz and Cracow) and a branch campus in London.
- Possibility of accommodation in the University’s dormitory (at an attractive price).
- Student exchange within the Erasmus+ program and bilateral agreements with prestigious partner universities all over the world.
- Assistance of the Student Career Centre.
- Additional activities, including sports, getting acquainted with the Polish culture, sight-seeing, student events and competitions
Without doubt, our well-equipped didactic and research facilities are our strong point. They enable efficient teaching and make it possible to carry out various scientific and research projects. What distinguishes our premises is its modern and functional design. What’s more, we are conveniently located in the centre of the cities we are in: Warsaw, Lodz and Cracow.
Lecture halls are equipped with cutting-edge multimedia devices. Each lecture hall is fitted with a multimedia control system comprising video projectors, DVD players, satellite TV, computers, digital boards with PC interface, magnetic boards, roll-up screens and the lighting. All lecture halls have professional PA systems, which guarantees the highest sound quality and audibility in all sections of the hall. Each classroom offers the possibility of using various teaching aids, such as laptops, overhead and transparency projectors.