We would like to invite you to participate in a FREE training combined with an international interactive conference entitled "QUALITOOLS – Quality in coaching. International conference on improving teachers" skills & fostering organisational quality culture”which will take place on June 12, 2018 at the University of Social Sciences in Łódź. The conference and training will be conducted in Polish, foreign guests’ presentations will be translated.
By participating in the event, you will:
- learn how to improve the teaching process based on practical methods,
- gain the skills necessary for quality supervision over training,
- learn the best practices from 5 European countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Great Britain,
- take part in a selected training for trainers, managers and teachers, which will end with a certificate,
- take part in a moderated discussion with the participation of European experts,
- during lunch you will have an opportunity for networking,
- receive a free handbook containing ready-to-use methods and training techniques.
The conference and workshops are aimed primarily at:
- trainers, coaches and teachers (especially those related to the IT, but not only),
- employees of training companies and careers of vocational education,
- HR department employees responsible for organizing trainings,
- school directors, managers and people responsible for quality supervision over training,
- students and graduates, among others: psychology, pedagogy, management and IT,
- and all those interested in improving quality in education.
The subscription can be made via the application form below the website or at www.event.san.pl. After you have made your subscription, you will receive an email with an activation link.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. The cost of travel / accommodation is covered by the participant.
Additional benefits: participants will receive a certificate of participation in an international conference.
The number of places is limited, the order of applications decides. Subscriptions are ongoing until June 11, 2018.
More information: www.dpm.san.edu.pl