Allowance for Foreigners
On the 26th of March 2020 received the University of Socia Sciences from the Department of Higher Education a positive decision regarding an increase in the grant for the scholarship fund for the academic year 2019/2020. Please read the application for a one-time allowance. Interested persons meeting the criteria are requested to follow the instructions attached and complete the application as soon as possible.
The benefit in the form of a one-time allowance can be applied for by a student who is temporarily in a difficult life situation. In particular, the basis for the application is the loss of the source of income by the student or a member of his family, caused by limitations in the functioning of employers related to the introduction of a state of coronavirus epidemic in the country.
You will find more information in the regulations of benefits for the students of the Social Academy of Sciences from the12th of September 2019.
BEFORE FILLING IN THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM, PREPARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS
1. Application for the allowancefrom the Ministry of Science and Higher Education(MNiSW) from the academic year 2019/20
2. Certificate from the employer about the loss of income by the Student or a family member caused by restrictions in the functioning of employers related to the introduction of the epidemic status in the country, or another document confirming the loss of income due to the epidemiological situation in the country.
3. Student’s statement - the statement concerns the composition of the family in the household
4. Please write down who is part of the family, i.e:
- mother - name and surname - date of birth,
- father- name and surname - date of birth
- brother - name and surname - date of birth
- spouse - name and surname - date of birth
- child - name and surname - date of birth
Information about the method of payment of the granted material aid
5. Declaration of nosharedhousehold (if applicable)
The following persons belong to the family:
- Spouse/ and
- parents, legal and actual guardians of the Student
- dependent persons referred to in pointsa-c, under-age children, children in education up to the age of 26. If the age of 26 is in the last year of studies, up to the completion of studies, and children with disabilities, regardless of age
AFTER SENDING THE ON-LINE APPLICATION
1. After sending the online application form, it will be checked in formal (completeness of application) and factual (fulfillment of criteria) terms.
2. The time of considering the application, according to the Administrative Procedure Codex, is 30 days. However, understanding the current situation, we will do our best to shorten thistimeto the necessary minimum.
3. In case that your application will be approved, you will receive further instructions by e-mail to the address from which the application was sent.
4. Paper versions of documents, after the epidemic has ceased and the suspension of classes has been cancelled, should be sent by regular mail with the note ZAPOMOGA(ALLOWANCE)to the following address:
Społeczna Akademia Nauk
Dziekanat (parter) ZAPOMOGA
5. Any additional questions should be sent by e-mail to thefollowing address: email@example.com.
LOG IN TO THE ON-LINE FORM WITH A SANet-ACCOUNT
To login to the form we use an account called SANet:
- Students login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting password: Mother's name, your full year and two-digit month of birth
BE CAREFUL! If you have already logged in to your SANet account, use the individual password that you set up when you first logged in.
Additional instructions for logging into the intranet and Office 365.
PLEASE CAREFULLY FILL IN THE APPLICATION WHEN THE SYSTEM ALLOWS THAT EVERY STUDENT CAN SEND ON-LINE FORM ONLY ONCE!